Pat Alessi -Salon 1580
Health & Safety Protocols
Read our BLOG
for Tips & Tidbits
Join Our Team!
Are you a licensed Cosmetologist or are you on track to earn your cosmetology certification? Want to learn the hair salon business from the ground up? If you are serious about a career in the hair industry, one of the top Master Cosmetologists and most successful salon business owners in the ATL area will give you priceless, hands-on training.
Pat Alessi is seeking an apprentice who is hungry to learn from the best. Candidate will receive on-the-job training: learn to mix and apply color/chemicals; be certified to apply GK Hair hair-smoothing keratin treatments; and perfect your blowout skills.
In addition to the above, responsibilities to include:
• Shampooing hair
• Assist in laundering towels, smocks & capes
• Help keep the salon clean, sanitized, and organized.
• Help enter and retrieve client service info via salon software.
• good customer service skills
• energetic attitude
• attention to detail
• ability to follow instructions and be teachable
• can multi-task and possess good time management skills
• commitment to be present and on time
• responsible and reliable
Hours vary; part-time, 20-30 hours, Mon-Sat. Hourly wage plus tips. References required. Please do not apply if you do not meet all the qualifications for this fabulous learning opportunity.
Submit your resume and cover letter HERE.
Salon Lofts #16 | Roswell Marketplace
10800 Alpharetta Hwy., Suite 240
Roswell, GA 30076 | 678-361-4247
email@example.com | patalessihair.com